You can renew or join the Society using PayPal here –
you do not need to have a PayPal account.
Once you have joined the Society you will be sent details how to register for the “Members Area” and any copies of Swiss Express you are entitled to, by post.
The Society is a company limited by guarantee. As a consequence each member agrees to contribute a maximum of £1 in the unlikely event that:
a) the Company is wound-
b) the Company has debts and liabilities that it cannot meet from its assets.
As part of the joining or renewing process the Society collects your Name, Address, Email Address and Telephone Number.
The Society needs your Name and Address to process your membership and to send you copies of our magazine, Swiss Express.
Your telephone number will only be used to contact you in case of a query about your membership.
Your email address may be used to send details of SRS (including Branches) events, news items, etc. in support of your membership of the Society.
No information will be passed outside of the Society except that your name and address will be forwarded to the distributor of Swiss Express.
For instructions on completing the forms see below.
Choose the relevant option:
Please note that the Society no longer offers a two year Subscription Rate.
United Kingdom Member –
Worldwide Membership – £35.00
Instructions for paying for membership by using PayPal
1. Choose the appropriate box, whether a UK member or from the Rest of the World. If you are paying from a non £ Sterling account (e.g. US$) Paypal will allow you to select payment in £ and then automatically calculate the payment due in you home currency.
2. Enter your membership number if renewing or “New Member” in the appropriate box and your telephone number in case of a query. If you do not complete these two boxes you will not be able to connect to the PayPal website and will receive an error message telling you to try again later.
3. Click on “Buy Now”.
This opens a new page in PayPal.
4. If you have your own account with PayPal log in.
5. If you do not have your own account with PayPal click on “Checkout as a Guest”.
6. A new page opens and you enter your personal and card details.