Winter on the Bernina
Tight turns breathtakking drops and magnificent vieuws make the 61 kilometer rail link between St. Moritz and Tirano, originally opened in 1906 into one of the most impressive sections of the Rhätische Bahn. Snow, wind and freezing temperatures make the battle with King Winter a though one for Rhätische Bahn staff. This film shows the many faces of a bernina winter between Pontresina and Poschiavo. Early morning snow clearance with the 9218. Fantastic panoramas of a sunny day between Ospizio Bernina andAlp Grüm, snow storms at the stations, the cold stilness of the almost deserted Cavaglia and wanderous images of the Dampf Schneesleuder X-rot 9213 in its line clearing challenge.
* Feature film about 51 min.
* X-rot 9213 Dampfschneeschleuder without music and commentary
* Fotoalbum with historic pictures.
* Caberide between Ospizio Bernina en Alp Grüm without music and commentary
* Winter without music and commentary